L’assessore provinciale alla pubblica istruzione Gianluca Marino e l’assessore provinciale all’edilizia scolastica Alessandro Carbone intervengono sulla spiacevole vicenda dello spargimento di creolina in alcuni edifici scolastici della provincia Crotone.
"Learning that some students - says the commissioner Marino - are authors of an act of vandalism against the school building itself, is news that saddens me and leaves me perplexed. I fully understand that the months of October and November are the months of the bustling student demonstrations and self-management, but I can not understand who harm their own classrooms, their school, only to jump a few days of school. " The problem of
Creolina addition to being a bump in the regular cycle planning, it also becomes a financial loss that can not support the Province of Crotone, so going to weigh directly on the bodies of the school.
"Schools to Creolina - continues Marino - are the result of the crisis in school, violated the building of its size, and are small in the crisis of our civil society. Our inability to react appropriately to the violation of public avvalorerà detachment that our children feel with the institutions. "
"I wonder - said the commissioner Carbone - how boys do not feel a sense of belonging to their school. I know that most students Crotone does not share these acts of vandalism, but you know how to react, and react together. I want our guys have a burst of pride that leads to isolate the thugs. "
In the coming days the two commissioners will convene representatives of the students in the province to open a dialogue on these events and to seek together the right solutions to prevent them from reoccurring.
Author : Gianfranco Turino
Source: Province of Crotone
Source: Province of Crotone
0 comments:
Post a Comment